Sunday, January 10, 2010

.............

Posted by our stori mori *_* at 11:35 PM
I wake up every evening
With a big smile on my face
And it never feels out of place
And you're still probably workin'
At a 9 to 5 pace
I wonder how bad that tastes

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell
Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell
Hope it gives you hell

Now where's your picket fence, love?
And where's that shiny car?
It didn't ever get you far
You've never seemed so tense, love
I've never seen you fall so hard
Do you know where you are?

And truth be told, I miss you
And truth be told, I'm lyin'

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell
Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell
Hope it gives you hell
If you find a man
That's worth a damn
And treats you well
Then he's a fool
You're just as well
Hope it gives you hell
I hope it gives you hell

Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself
"Where did I go wrong?"
But the list goes on and on

But truth be told, I miss you
And truth be told, I'm lyin'

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell
Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell
Hope it gives you hell
When you find a man
That's worth a damn
And treats you well
Then he's a fool
You're just as well
Hope it gives you hell

Now you'll never see
What you've done to me
You can take back your memories
They're no good to me
And here's all your lies
You can look me in the eyes
With the sad, sad look
That you wear so well

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell
Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell
Hope it gives you hell
When you find a man
That's worth a damn
And treats you well
Then he's a fool
You're just as well
Hope it gives you hell

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell
Hope it gives you hell
(Hope it gives you hell)
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell
Hope it gives you hell
(Hope it gives you hell)
When you hear this song
And you sing along
But you never tell
(You never tell)
Then you're a fool
I'm just as well
Hope it gives you hell
(Hope it gives you hell)
When you hear this song
I hope that it will give you hell
(Hope it gives you hell)
You can sing along
I hope that it puts you through hell

10 kata kata laser:

zaf on January 12, 2010 at 10:35 AM said...

balik2 tak lirik lagu??? sudah x der bahan per lu ni...
bosan doh!!!!!

our stori mori *_* on January 12, 2010 at 10:55 AM said...

thanks zaf :DDD

zaf on January 12, 2010 at 11:01 AM said...

bajet baik arr nik!!!
welcome...

our stori mori *_* on January 12, 2010 at 11:09 AM said...

bukan apa.susah tau nak suruh org komen2 blog bodoh ni.
dala followers 11 je.
ha,ade ko,best sikit.
ade pembace setia.
suke tau!!! :DDD

zaf on January 12, 2010 at 11:21 AM said...

x der ar stia doh!! bkan lu nyer jer gua cer.. ramai lg arrr.. tolong jangan peras santan yerkk!!

our stori mori *_* on January 12, 2010 at 11:24 AM said...

kitorang mmg suke PERASAN la.
ko macam tak kenal kitorang......

zaf on January 12, 2010 at 11:31 AM said...

kenal jerk!!!

our stori mori *_* on January 13, 2010 at 5:47 PM said...

bagos la...


ktorng suke ko sentiasa perhatikan blog ktorng....

our stori mori *_* on January 13, 2010 at 5:47 PM said...

bagos la...


ktorng suke ko sentiasa perhatikan blog ktorng....

zaf on January 13, 2010 at 9:23 PM said...

yeke..x pulak gua rasa...bosan2 jer gua bkak tp lg betambah bsan de ler!!!

 

Our stori mori *_* Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare